Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter The Promoter is: Coty U.K. Limited registered under company number 00298483 whose registered office is at 5 St. Georges Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4DR (hereafter the “Promoter”). ITV Broadcasting Limited, registered under company number 00955957, whose registered office is at Upper Ground, London SE1 9LT, is a partner of the Promoter.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition, apart from featuring products of Rimmel London.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram channel.
6. Entries will be accepted from 4th June 2018.
7. Closing date for entry will be 8th July 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Multiple entries per person are permitted only with different makeup looks.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Follow @rimmellondonuk on Instagram & share your Love Island makeup look using #RimmelXLoveIsland.
Participants must not upload any photos that are libelous and defamatory; contain nudity or pornographic elements or are otherwise obscene, that are hateful, threatening, or incite violence; or that in any way promote unsafe activities. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse participant’s entry or to disqualify participant at any time and without prior notice upon discovery of aforementioned photos uploaded by participants.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter published on the Website.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. There is one prize. Terms and details of the prize are as follows:
a) 2 tickets for you and your friend to attend Love Island Live Final in Mallorca.
b) Both winner and their guest must be over 18 years of age.
c) Accommodation and return flights are included for the winner and a guest.
d) Return flights from nearest UK airport with routes to Mallorca (Spain).
e) Return airport transfers in Mallorca.
f) 2 nights’ 4* hotel accommodation in a double/twin room. All-inclusive board basis at the hotel.
g) Return transfers to the Love Island villa for the final.
h) Flights available from UK only, subject to available flight routes.
i) A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation.
j) Flights include hand luggage only. Flight routing will be selected at the prize provider’s sole discretion and may be indirect.
k) Hotel check in from 2pm / check out before 12 noon.
l) Once booked, the prize cannot be amended.
13. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion(s) to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre- existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion(s) are aged 70 or over.
14. Trip to take place on set dates in line with Love Island final and no other dates are available. All element of the prize must be taken at the same time.
15. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Tickets do not include personal expenditure or incidental costs.
16. The Event may be rescheduled and/ or cancelled for unforeseen circumstances, or for reasons beyond the control of COTY and ITV, without any liability to either of them.
17. 1 (one) winner will be chosen at random on 9th of July 2018, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
18. COTY and ITV reserve the right to refuse entry or eject invites and/ or their Guest from the event if either engages in unacceptable behavior.
19. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 1 (one) day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 (five) days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. 1 (one) replacement winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
20. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
21. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Coty and ITV, not to any other party.
23. ITV is not responsible for the administration of the promotion or the fulfillment of any prizes.
24. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
25. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. For avoidance of doubt, the winner and his/her guest agree that the Promoter is entitled to use their name and image in whole, part, or composite, in any manner and in any media currently existing or hereinafter invented in perpetuity throughout the world without payment of remuneration or obtaining any further consent from the participant for non-commercial and commercial purposes, including but not limited to the production of promotional materials related to this competition.
26. Personal data (name, first name, street, street number, post coded, town, country, e-mail address) of the participants are exclusively stored by the Promoter for the duration of one year. The personal data serve to personally identify the participants, to notify the participants about their winning as well as for further handling in case of winning. Notwithstanding of the preceding, ITV Broadcasting Limited, registered under registered under company number 00955957, whose registered office is at Upper Ground, London SE1 9LT, may have access to the aforementioned personal data in order to assist with handling the prize.
These data are only used for advertising purposes if the participant has explicitly agreed to this beforehand and this is not a requirement for participating in the competition.
Participants have the right to request information free of charge about the personal data stored with the Organizer at any point in time as well as the right to have these personal data corrected, deleted or blocked at any point. The participant will direct the respective request to below contact address.
Participants can revoke their agreement to the use of their personal data for the future at any time. Participant shall direct the objection to:
Coty UK Limited
5 St. Georges Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4DR
The participant agrees to the storage, use and processing of the conveyed personal data for the purpose pursuant to this rules for competition.
27. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
29. ITV is not responsible for the administration of the promotion or the fulfillment of any prizes.
30. The Promoter and its affiliated companies, the agency and their agents do not assume any liability in case of:
31. Wrong or incorrect information provided by the participant,
32. Technical errors of any kind, in particular, malfunctions, outages or interruption of the telecommunications connection or of the technical infrastructure of the competition's website,
33. Interference of unauthorized persons with the participation process,
34. Belated or delayed, errant, incomplete, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen applications,
35. Inaccurate details of the Competition provided to any participants by any third parties.
36. Moreover, the Promoter is only liable for damages in case the damage can be attributed to willful intent or gross negligence. In case of culpable violation of body, life or health of a natural person the Promoter is liable if this is subject to negligence. In addition, the Promoter is also liable for a negligent violation of a cardinal obligation. Cardinal obligations are obligations the fulfillment of which enable the proper implementation of the competition and achieving the contractual purpose and the compliance with which a participant of the competition can general trust in. In case of winning the trip, the Promoter only owes providing the trip in the scope as described in the present Terms and Conditions. The Promoter is not liable for deficiencies which relate to handling the trip or services provided by the travel agent. The Promoter is also not liable for the consequences of a justified change of the trip offer or the justified cancellation of the trip by the tour operator. A cash payment of the value of the trip is excluded.
37. These rules have been filed with the bailiff ___.
38. If individual clauses of these rules for the competition should be void as a whole or in parts, the validity of the remaining clauses remains untouched by this. A void clause is deemed to be replaced by a clause which is as close as possible to the content of the void clause and which is closest to the well-understood interests of the parties in the void clause.