1. Rock Summer’s Hottest HueOpt for a sunny coral colour to achieve ultimate summer nail goals. Let your summer nails be inspired by the 2019 Pantone Colour of the Year, Living Coral; a bright, vibrant shade that suits everybody. Glide on 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish in Coralicious to werk this summer’s most-wanted shade.
2. Enhance Your Holiday TanA pop of pink is perfect for deepening a golden tan. So, if you’re suffering from post-holiday blues, add a touch of pink to summer nails to keep that vacay tan looking on-point. 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish in Rose Libertine is a rosy, glowing shade, ideal for brightening holiday-bronzed hands instantly.
3. Match Every Outfit in Your SuitcaseCan’t decide on a summer nail shade? White nail polish is the easy summer neutral that looks lit with every. single. outfit. and suits every skin tone, too. Step up your entire vacay wardrobe by give your nails a holiday-ready mani using Super Gel Nail Polish in Basic B. It’s perfect for those snaps on the ‘gram, plus, it lasts up to 14 days with a gel-like finish. Simply cure your mani with the Super Gel Top Coat - no UV light needed.
4. Work a New Nail TrendThe French manicure is BACK. Yes, really. As seen on Bella Hadid, we’re feeling this nineties nail fixture as a new nail trend mainstay. To take a classic French mani next-level, create a thicker white tip by gliding 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish in White Hot Love in a semi-circle over tips of nails. Wait to dry before locking in with a blush pink polish over the top, like 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish in Ring a Ring ‘O Roses. Nailed it.
5. Step Up a Sun-Kissed Glow
Here’s how to achieve that bronzed goddess glow that’s trending every summer: match your go-to shimmering bronzer to a sparkling gold polish on nails. Sweep Radiance Brick over cheeks, shoulders and your décolletage for an instant glow-up, then sweep on 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish in Darling, You Are Fabulous! You glow, girl.