We’re obsessed with rose gold makeup. From eyeshadow to lipstick to shimmering blusher, we can’t get enough of metallic pink hues that illuminate every. single. skin tone. Give your party makeup a serious glow-up with the dreamiest rose gold pigments, which you can wear alone for softer sparkle or all together as a major statement. Want in? Keep scrolling for the rose gold makeup essentials you need this party season…
The boldest way to work rosy tones is with rose gold eyeshadow, and we’ve got the ultimate dream team to take your lids from low-key to lit in seconds.
1. Start by applying the lightest shade from the Magnif’Eyes Eye Contouring Palette in Crimson Edition across the entire eyelid, from lash line to crease.
2. Reach for Wonder’Swipe 2-in-1 Liner to Shadow in My Bae - a pale pink liquid pigment – and apply it to the inner corners of eyes for a luminous effect.
3. Next, use Wonder’Swipe in punchy pink Mega Hottie to line the outer corners of eyes, then use fingertips to swipe colour across the lid and through the crease, so it blends with My Bae.
4. Add a little extra Mega Hottie along the lower lash line for a seriously eye-catching gaze. Did somebody say, ‘rosé all day’?
1. Rose gold makeup works best on a dewy base, so prep skin first with Lasting Radiance Foundation.
2. Use an angled makeup brush and the deepest shade in the Kate Blush Palette to contour. Simply suck in cheeks, sweep from the hollows up to the top of the ear, then blend to perfection.
3. Take the medium rose gold hue from the palette, then swirl it over the apples of cheeks and up to temples to really make cheekbones pop.
1. Make your lip gloss last by giving lips a gentle scrub for a super-smooth canvas.
2. Glide on Oh My Gloss!, making sure you reach the corners of the mouth and the edges of the cupid’s bow to enhance the lip shape.
3. Apply extra gloss to the centre of lips for a mirror-like finish.
4. Tap a little of the highlighting shade from the Kate Sculpting Palette on the cupid’s bow with your fingertip, giving the illusion of fuller lips.
Real talk: Wonder’Luxe Volume Mascara isn’t here to give you rose gold eyelashes, but it will deliver insane lash plumping in the most lust-worthy rose gold tube. Here’s how…
2. Next, apply Wonder’Luxe Volume Mascara over the top. Start at the very root of lashes, then zig-zag through to the tips for complete coverage.
3. Swipe on a second coat to fake a fuller flutter that’s smooth, full-bodied and smudge-proof.
Sleigh the Look:
4. Complete your luxe lash routine by holding the wand vertically and pushing up into the tips of lashes. And, you’re done.